"And now you are living stones that are being used to build a spiritual house" 1 Peter 2-5
Growing With Each Other:
- Sunday Morning Coffee - Social time in the Family Life Center following the 9:00 service.
- Wednesday Nights Alive - Classes and music practice.
- Adult Fellowship - Several local trips are planned each year. One favorite trip is a ride to the mountains in the fall.
- Homecoming - Always the first Sunday in November we celebrate the birth of our church. The traditional potluck meal follows the service.
- Hanging of the Greens - To mark the beginning of Advent, we have dinner and decorate the church for the upcoming Christmas season.
- Sports - includes coed softball and men's basketball.
- Positive Moms - Moms of all ages meet on the first and third Wednesday of the month for fellowship and Bible study.
- Bread Breakers - Supper club, meets monthly from January to March.
- Lunch Bunch - Informal group that usually gathers once a month at a local area restaurant for food and fellowship.
- Men's Fraternity - Meets on Wednesday evenings with several events planned during the year for men only.